My Mother Essay in English 10 Lines: Mother is the precious thing in everyone’s life. In this article, you are going to learn how to write 10 lines on my mother in English. We’ve provided 5 sets of 10 lines here. These 10 lines will be helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. So, let’s begin.
My Mother Essay in English 10 Lines: Set 1
1. My mother’s name is Kavita.
2. She is a housewife.
3. She is very kind and humble.
4. She is a very hardworking woman.
5. She takes care of everyone in the house.
6. She gets up early in the morning.
7. My mother loves cooking and gardening.
8. My mother is my best friend.
9. She teaches me discipline and moral values.
10. My mother is the best mother in the world.
My Mother 10 Lines: Set 2
1. My mother is the God’s best gift to me.
2. She is my first teacher and my best friend.
3. She is always cheerful.
4. She always takes care of my likes and dislikes.
5. She helps me in getting ready for school.
6. She looks after the family.
7. She solves all my problems.
8. She helps me in my studies.
9. She always advises me to speak the truth.
10. I love my mother very much.
Also Read: 10 Lines on Myself in English
My Mother Essay 10 Lines: Set 3
1. My mother’s name is Puja.
2. She is 35 years old.
3. She is a teacher by profession.
4. She loves to cook delicious foods.
5. She helps me to solve my life problems.
6. She teaches me good behavior and good habits.
7. I share everything with my mother.
8. She loves me and supports me in every way possible.
9. My mother is the most influential person in my life.
10. I want my mother with me in every aspect of my life.
Also Read: My Best Friend 10 Lines in English
10 Lines on My Mother: Set 4
1. My mother is my life.
2. She is a selfless and kind-hearted woman.
3. She is the most influential person in my life.
4. My mother teaches me to speak the truth and respect my teachers and elders.
5. She solves my problems and guides me to brightness.
6. My mother is my first teacher who taught me how to live life.
7. She handles everything with a smiling face and never hesitates to serve our family.
8. My mother is a great cook. She cooks delicious meals for our family.
9. When I become sick she spends restless nights to heal me.
10. I never want to lose my mother.
10 Lines about My Mother: Set 5
1. My mother is a simple living woman. She eats simple foods and wears simple clothes.
2. She takes care of each and every member of our family.
3. She is always concerned about my health and education.
4. She acts like my best friend. I share my sorrow and happiness with her.
5. When I become sad she encourages me with her motivational talks.
6. When I do any mistake she handles it politely and teaches me lessons.
7. My mother often helps me with my homework and other school tasks.
8. She teaches me good habits, discipline, and moral values.
9. She works very hard for our family. She always takes care of her jobs well and finishes the work on time.
10. I am proud of my mother. She loves me selflessly.
Read More 10 Lines:
1. 10 Lines on Rainy Season
2. 10 Lines on My Best Friend
3. 10 lines on My Favourite Teacher
4. 10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi
5. 10 Lines on Holi Festival