10 lines on My Favourite Teacher in English: A teacher’s profession is an ideal profession. In this article, you are going to read 5 sets of 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher. This article will be helpful for students from classes 1 to 12. So, Let’s get started.
Set 1: 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
1. My favourite teacher is Aman sir.
2. He is my English teacher.
3. I love his teaching style.
4. He explains the subject in a very easy way.
5. He is friendly and funny.
6. He is kind and loving to all the students.
7. He is disciplined and punctual.
8. He encourages us to study well.
9. He teaches us good habits and moral values.
10. I am very proud of my teacher.
Also Read: 10 Lines on My Mother in English
Set 2: 10 lines on My Teacher
1. There are many teachers in our school.
2. But Rupali mam is my favourite teacher.
3. She teaches us English.
4. She is a well-qualified and good-looking woman.
5. She tries easy ways to explain any topic.
6. She regularly checks our homework.
7. She also tells us interesting stories.
8. She gives extra attention to weak students.
9. She rewards us when we do something good.
10. I admire my teacher very much.
Also Read: 10 Lines on Myself in English
Set 3: My Teacher Essay 10 Lines
1. Bipin sir is my favourite teacher. He teaches us Math.
2. He is quite young, handsome, and well-dressed.
3. He is a sincere and hardworking teacher.
4. He is well educated and knows a lot about the subject.
5. He believes in simple living and high thinking.
6. He is disciplined, punctual, and sometimes strict too.
7. He makes the learning process very interesting
8. The way he teaches us Math is amazing.
9. He is the best teacher I have ever met in my life.
10. All the students like him and never miss his classes.
Set 4: My Favourite Teacher 10 Lines
1. Our science teacher Ajay sir is my favourite teacher.
2. He is a strict teacher however very funny and friendly in nature
3. He clears our all doubts whenever we ask questions in his classes.
4. He uses multiple flowcharts and diagrams to explain a topic.
5. He made the science subject so much easy for us.
6. He doesn’t scold or beat us in the class.
7. I used to get low marks in Science but with his help, I improved a lot.
8. Students often go to him for advice and guidance.
9. He motivates us to score better marks in exams.
10. I am very grateful for having such a teacher in my life.
Set 5: My Teacher 10 Lines
1. Varun sir is my favourite teacher. He teaches my favourite subject Physics.
2. He is a highly knowledgeable and energetic teacher.
3. He always explains hard things in the easiest way.
4. He does not depend on only book knowledge.
5. While explaining he gives real-life examples to make his lessons lovely and interesting.
6. We all like to attend his class and we rarely miss his class.
7. He guides us through our difficult times and encourages us when we are down.
8. He also guides us during various school competitions and lets us find our real talents.
9. He leads us on the right track in order to make us sensible citizens.
10. I want to be an ideal teacher like him.
Read More 10 Lines:
1. 10 Lines on Holi Festival
2. 10 Lines on Independence Day of India
3. 10 Lines on Our National Flag
4. 10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi