My Best Friend 10 Lines: Friends are an important part of anyone’s life. In this article, you are going to learn how to write 10 lines on My Best Friend. Here we’ve provided 5 sets of 10 lines. These 10 lines will be helpful for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. So, let’s get started.
Set 1: My Best Friend 10 Lines
1. My best friend is Rahul.
2. He is 8 years old.
3. He is my classmate.
4. He is a brilliant student.
5. His favourite subject is Maths.
6. He loves to play cricket.
7. We study and play together.
8. He is very hardworking.
9. He always speaks the truth.
10. I love him very much.
Set 2: 10 Lines on My Best Friend
1. Soham is my best friend.
2. He is my classmate.
3. He lives near my house.
4. We go to school together.
5. He gets up early in the morning.
6. He helps me in my studies.
7. He is very polite and helpful.
8. We play games after school.
9. We together share our joys and sorrows.
10. I am very lucky to have a friend like him.
Also Read: Paragraph on My Best Friend
Set 3: My Best Friend Essay 10 Lines
1. I have many friends but Akash is my best friend.
2. Akash has an attractive and smiling face.
3. He is the best student in our class.
4. He wants to be a Doctor.
5. He is very good at sports, particularly football.
6. He is a well-mannered, well-behaved boy.
7. He is very healthy and fit.
8. He wears simple clothes.
9. We share our thoughts and emotions with each other.
10. I am so proud of my best friend.
Set 4: My Best Friend 10 Lines
1. The name of my best friend is Rohit.
2. Rohit belongs to a noble family.
3. He is very good-looking and handsome.
4. He reads with me in the same class.
5. He is a very bright student.
6. He motivates me to do better in my studies.
7. He is very honest and intelligent.
8. His hobbies are drawing and coloring.
9. We do our school projects together.
10. He is a very respectful and obedient student.
Set 5: Class My Best Friend 10 Lines
1. I am very lucky to have a true friend in Ayan.
2. He belongs to a respected middle-class family.
3. He is very sincere and attentive in his studies.
4. Of all the subjects in school, science is his favourite subject.
5. He is also very good in sports and extracurricular activities
6. His ambition is to become an engineer.
7. He is very soft-spoken, and he never misbehaves with anyone.
8. He makes me laugh by cracking interesting jokes.
9. He motivates me when I feel depressed.
10. My parents also love him as dearly as they love me.
More 10 Lines:
1. 10 lines on My Favourite Teacher
2. 10 Lines on Holi Festival
3. 10 Lines on My Mother
4. 10 Lines on Myself
5. 10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi