My Vision for India in 2047 Postcard 10 lines in English: India will be celebrating its 100th anniversary of Independence in 2047. What is our vision for India in 2047? How should be an Ideal India? In this article, I am going to help you to write ‘My Vision for India in 2047’ in 10 lines in English.
My Vision for India in 2047 10 lines: Set 1
1. My vision for India is that there should be no discrimination on the ground of caste, race, color, gender, language, and religion.
2. There should be adequate means of livelihood for all citizens.
3. My vision for India is where women are safe, educated, and self-dependent.
4. In India, affordable health care facilities should be available to all citizens.
5. Everyone should have access to clean and safe drinking water.
6. Poor people should get proper nutrition and education.
7. There should be peace, prosperity, and harmony among people.
8. My vision is better protection of the environment, forests, and wildlife.
9. My country India should have the strongest defense force in the world.
10. My vision for India in 2047 is to make our nation a self-reliant and developed country.
My Vision for India in 2047 10 lines: Set 2
1. India should be free from poverty, corruption, malnutrition, unemployment, and other social evils.
2. India should be a nation where there is an equitable distribution of wealth among people.
3. My vision is to raise the level of nutrition and standard of living of people.
4. My vision for India in 2047 is to make women more powerful and self-dependent.
5. Every child should get educated and no child should be forced into bonded labor.
6. There should be peace and prosperity among different religions in the country.
7. There should be freedom and equality for everyone.
8. India should be the cleanest country in the world.
9. We should be self-sufficient in food production and energy.
10. My vision is that our country should become the largest economy in the world by 2047.
My Vision for India in 2047 10 lines: Set 3
1. In 2047, India will be celebrating its glorious 100th year of Independence.
2. There should be no gender discrimination.
3. There should be equal pay for equal work for men and women.
4. We must improve public health and sanitization.
5. Rural and agricultural development should be our major goals.
6. There should be immense job opportunities in different sectors.
7. My vision is to make India a self-reliant and self-generating economy.
8. India should be the most technologically advanced country in the world.
9. My vision is to have a clean and green India with electric vehicles and renewables.
10. India should be the major destination hub for Investment in the world.
Download Free PDF – Click Here