10 Lines on Myself | My Self 10 Lines: In this article, you are going to learn how to write ’10 lines on myself’. Here, We’ve provided 5 sets of ’10 lines’. After reading the full article you will be able to write 10 lines on yourself easily. The article is written in a lucid manner for the convenience of students of all classes.
10 Lines on Myself: Set 1
1. My name is Siddharth Sharma. I am 9 years old.
2. I read in Delhi Public School in 4th standard.
3. I live in Kolkata.
4. There are four members in my family. My father, mother and my sister.
5. My favorite subject is math.
6. I am very punctual and disciplined. I get up early in the morning and do my homework.
7. I want to be a doctor.
8. I like to eat chocolate and ice-cream.
9. I love watching cartoons, Playing cricket and reading storybooks.
10. My parents and sister love me so much. I also love my family very much.
10 Lines on Myself: Set 2
1. I am Preeti Chowdhury and I am 10 years old.
2. I read in 5th standard in Don Bosco School, New Delhi.
3. I am the only child of my parents. My father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife.
4. I am very punctual and regular in school. I am a bright student of my class and teachers love me so much.
5. My favorite subjects are English and Science.
6. I have many friends in school but Riya is my best friend.
7. My aim in life is to be a teacher.
8. I love drawing, dancing and watching cartoons. Chota Bheem is my favorite cartoon character.
9. I have a pet dog named Tommy. I like to play with him.
10. I always try to obey my parents and teachers.
Myself 10 lines: Set 3
1. My name is Rohan Deshmukh. I am 11 years old and studying in class 6.
2. I read in Lakshdham High School.
3. I live in Goregaon, Mumbai with my parents and elder brother.
4. I obey my parents and teachers and always try to listen to their advice.
5. My favorite game is football. I play it every day in the afternoon.
6. I am an honest boy. I never tell a lie.
7. I obey my parents and teachers and always try to listen to their advice.
8. I don’t eat junk foods and I lead a healthy life.
9. I want to serve my nation by becoming a doctor.
10. I have a great bonding with my family. I love to spend time with my family.
Myself 10 lines: Set 4
1. I am Abhirup Chatterjee and I am 12 years old. I live in Ballygunge, Kolkata.
2. I read in South Point School. I have a very good academic background and I am the brightest student in my class.
3. I am the second child of my parents and I have an elder sister. She is very friendly to me.
4. I get up at 6 a.m. in the morning. I am a punctual and disciplined student.
5. Music is my hobby. I go to music classes in the evening.
6. Apart from music, I love to play cricket and badminton.
7. Rohan is my best friend. He is honest and very simple.
8. I read newspaper every day with my father.
9. My father is my idol. Like him, I also want to be an engineer.
10. My parents love me so much. They always motivate and inspire me.
My Self 10 lines: Set 5
1. My name is Javed Kazi. I am 13 years old.
2. I study in class 8 in National Public School, Chennai.
3. I live in Chennai with my parents, brother and grandparents. My father is a Doctor and my mother is a school teacher.
4. My favorite subjects are Maths, English and Science.
5. I participate in all the extracurricular activities of my school and got many prizes.
6. I like to play cricket and football with my friends.
7. I spend my leisure time playing guitar, Singing, reading storybooks and Drawing.
8. I like to hear and tell jokes and stories to my friends.
9. my aim in life is to be a doctor like my father.
10. I am very responsible towards my family and my country.