Holi Essay in English 10 Lines: Holi is the most widely celebrated festival in India. In this article, we’ve provided 3 sets of 10 Lines on Holi. So, let’s begin.
Holi Essay in English 10 Lines: Set 1
1. Holi is the festival of colors.
2. It is one of the major festivals in India.
3. It is celebrated in the month of March every year.
4. It is celebrated all over the country with joy and happiness.
5. It is the festival of unity and love.
6. On this day everybody looks very colorful.
7. On this day special sweets and dishes are prepared.
8. On this day people come together and rub gulal at each other.
9. This festival begins with Holika Dahan.
10. Holi symbolizes the victory of good over evil.
Also Read: 10 Lines on Myself | My Self 10 Lines
10 Lines on Holi: Set 2
1. One of the most celebrated festivals in India.
2. It is celebrated in the season of spring.
3. It is known as the festival of colors or the festival of love.
4. Holi is a two-day festival.
5. Holika Dahan happens before the day of Holi by lighting up the bonfire.
6. On Holi people and children play with colors, gulal, and water.
7. On this occasion, people rub colors on each other’s faces and spread happiness.
8. On this day people forget old enmity and come together.
9. The festival celebrates the eternal and divine love of Radha Krishna.
10. Holi festival signifies the triumph of good over evil.
10 Lines on Holi: Set 3
1. Holi is one of the major festivals of India.
2. Holi is celebrated every year in the month of Phalguna (March).
3. Holika Dahan is celebrated on the first evening of the festival by burning a large pile of woods and the following day is called Holi.
4. Holika Dahan signifies the defeat of evil and victory of good.
5. We play Holi with each other by applying colors and gulal at each other.
6. Various kinds of sweets such as gujiyas and malpuas are made in this auspicious festival.
7. On Holi, people play with colors with their friends and families and show love and respect to their close ones.
8. Children play with water guns and pichkari filled with colored water.
9. Holi festival generates feelings of love and brotherhood among people.
10. People of different communities come together to eat, dance, sing and throw colors.