Holi Essay in English 10 Lines: Holi is the most widely celebrated festival in India. In this article, we’ve provided 4 sets of 10 Lines on Holi. You can also write any 5 lines on Holi from these 10 lines. These 10 lines will be helpful for the students of classes 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. So, let’s begin.
Holi Essay in English 10 Lines: Set 1
1. Holi is the festival of colors.
2. It is one of the major festivals in India.
3. It is celebrated in the month of March every year.
4. It is celebrated all over the country with joy and happiness.
5. It is the festival of unity and love.
6. On this day everybody looks very colorful.
7. Special sweets and dishes are prepared on the day of Holi.
8. On this day people come together and rub gulal at each other.
9. This festival begins with Holika Dahan.
10. Holi symbolizes the victory of good over evil.
Also Read: 10 Lines on Myself in English
10 Lines on Holi in English: Set 2
1. Holi is one of the most celebrated festivals in India.
2. It is celebrated in the season of spring.
3. It is known as the festival of colors or the festival of love.
4. The festival of holi is a two-day festival.
5. Holika Dahan happens before the day of Holi by lighting up the bonfire.
6. On Holi people and children play with colors, gulal, and water.
7. On this occasion, people rub colors on each other’s faces and spread happiness.
8. On this day people forget old enmity and come together.
9. The festival celebrates the eternal and divine love of Radha Krishna.
10. Holi festival signifies the triumph of good over evil.
Also Read: 10 Lines on My Mother
Holi Essay 10 Lines: Set 3
1. Holi is one of the major festivals in India.
2. Holi is celebrated every year in the month of Phalgun (March).
3. Holika Dahan is celebrated on the first evening of the festival by burning a large pile of woods and the following day is called Holi.
4. Holika Dahan signifies the defeat of evil and victory of good.
5. We play Holi with each other by applying colors and gulal at each other.
6. Various kinds of sweets such as gujiyas and malpuas are made in this auspicious festival.
7. On Holi, people play with colors with their friends and families and show love and respect to their close ones.
8. Children play with water guns and pichkaris filled with colored water.
9. Holi festival generates feelings of love and brotherhood among people.
10. People of different communities come together to eat, dance, sing and throw colors.
Also Read: Essay on Holi in English
Holi 10 Lines in English: Set 4
1. Holi is called the ‘festival of colours’ or the ‘festivals of love’.
2. Holi is celebrated in India with great joy and enthusiasm.
3. It is celebrated on the full moon day in the month of March.
4. Holi festival marks the arrival of spring and the season of harvesting.
5. On the night before Holi, Holika Dahan or Chhoti Holi is performed.
6. Holika Dahan is celebrated as a symbol of the victory of good over evil.
7. On the day of Holi, People gather together and smear each other with colours.
8. People distribute sweets and gifts to their loved ones.
9. Gujiyas, Bhang pakora, Thandai, Gol gappe, and other delicious foods are prepared on the occasion of Holi.
10. On Holi people forget their differences and come together to celebrate the festival.
1. 10 Lines on Rainy Season
2. My Best Friend 10 Lines
3. 10 lines on My Favourite Teacher
1 thought on “Holi Essay in English 10 Lines | 10 Lines on Holi Festival”
very elaborative website for students. thanks