10 Lines on Independence Day of India in English: On 15th August 1947 India got independence from British rule. In this article, you are going to read 5 sets of 10 lines and 1 set of 5 lines about Independence Day. All the sets of 10 lines will be helpful for the students of nursery, LKG, UKG, and classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. So, let’s get started.
10 lines on Independence Day: Set 1
1. Independence Day of India is on 15th August.
2. We got freedom from the British on this day.
3. This is the 76th Independence Day of India.
4. It is a public holiday.
5. We hoist the National Flag on this day.
6. We sing the National Anthem on this day.
7. All Indians celebrate this day with joy.
8. It is the National Festival of India.
9. We pay tribute to martyrs on this day.
10. It is a proud moment for the country.
Also Read: 5 Lines on Independence Day
Independence Day Essay 10 Lines: Set 2
1. Independence Day is the most important day in the history of India.
2. Independence day in India is celebrated on 15th August.
3. On this day in 1947 India became free from British rule.
4. On this day, Prime Minister hoists the National Flag at the red fort, Delhi.
5. Many freedom fighters sacrificed their lives for the independence of India.
6. We pay tribute to our freedom fighters on this day.
7. National Holiday is observed on this day.
8. On this Day, The National Flag is hoisted in schools, colleges, and government institutions.
9. Various cultural programs are organized on the occasion of Independence day.
10. Independence Day motivates us to love our country.
Also Read: 5 lines on Our National Flag
Independence Day 10 Lines: Set 3
1. Independence day of India is celebrated every year on 15th August.
2. India got Independence in 1947 after 200 years of struggle.
3. Prime Minister addresses the nation on the eve of Independence day and hoists the National Flag over the red fort, Delhi.
4. On this day, We pay honor to our legendary freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for our motherland.
5. The Army, Navy, and Air Force organize parades on this special occasion.
6. Patriotic songs are played everywhere in Schools, Colleges and government institutions.
7. Independence Day teaches us the real value of Freedom and Liberty.
8. On this day, medals and honors are awarded to selected people.
9. Independence Day inspires the people of India to forget their differences and rebuild the country.
10. Street, houses, and buildings are decorated with National Flags on this special occasion.
Also Read: 10 Lines on Our National Flag
Few Lines on Independence Day: Set 4
1. India got freedom from British rule on August 15, 1947.
2. Since then, we celebrate August 15 as the Independence Day of India.
3. Independence Day is an occasion to remember and honor the sacrifice of hundreds of freedom fighters.
4. On this day, a national holiday is observed throughout the country.
5. The entire nation celebrates Independence Day with great enthusiasm and patriotic fervour.
6. Various cultural events are organized across the country to mark the Independence Day.
7. Prime Minister hoists the National Flag at the Red Fort and addresses the nation on the occasion of Independence Day.
8. People celebrate this day by hoisting the National Flag and singing the national anthem and patriotic songs.
9. Offices, schools, colleges, malls, etc. are decorated with tricolor flags and balloons to commemorate this day.
10. Independence Day reminds us that we all are Indians first.
Independence Day Speech 10 Lines: Set 5
1. On 15 August 1947 India achieved Independence from British rule after a lot of struggle.
2. Since then, Independence Day of India is celebrated annually on August 15.
3. All Indians celebrate this day with patriotic zest.
4. Independence Day is a day to pay tribute to the great revolutionaries and freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives for the country.
5. Independence Day is celebrated as the national festival in India.
6. In India, a national holiday is celebrated annually on 15 August.
7. On 15 August, the Prime Minister of India salutes all the countrymen from the Red Fort and hoists the National Flag.
8. Various events and exhibitions are organized on this special occasion.
9. Main celebrations of this day are flag hoisting, singing patriotic songs, tribute to national heroes, and cultural activities.
10. Independence Day teaches us the power of Unity and brotherhood.
5 Lines on Independence Day
1. Independence Day of India is celebrated on the 15th of August.
2. On this day in 1947, India got freedom from British rule.
3. On this day, we pay tribute to our great freedom fighters.
4. All Indians celebrate this day by hoisting the tricolor and singing the national anthem.
5. Independence Day makes us feel proud to be an Indian.