10 Lines on Teachers Day in English: A teacher is a friend, philosopher, and guide. In this article, you are going to read 4 sets of 10 lines and 2 sets of 5 lines on Teachers’ Day. All the 10 lines are simple and easy to read. It will be helpful for students of all classes (Nursery, LKG, UKG to class 12). So, let’s get started.
10 Lines on Teachers Day: Set 1
1. Teachers’ day is celebrated on 5th September every year in India.
2. It is celebrated on the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
3. He was a philosopher, teacher, and first Vice-President of India.
4. Teachers play a very important role in a student’s life.
5. Teachers are the backbone of society.
6. On Teachers’ Day we give tribute to our teachers.
7. Teachers’ Day is celebrated in schools and colleges with great enthusiasm.
8. Students organise various cultural events on this day.
9. Students give greetings and gifts to express their love for teachers.
10. Teachers Day is a celebration of the special bond between teacher and student.
Teachers Day 10 Lines: Set 2
1. Teachers’ Day is celebrated in India every year on 5th September.
2. It is celebrated to mark the birthday of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
3. Dr. S Radhakrishnan was a teacher, philosopher, and statesman.
4. First Teachers’ Day in India was celebrated on 5th September 1962.
5. Teachers are the ultimate role models for their students.
6. Teachers’ Day is the best way for students to show their love and respect for teachers.
7. On this day students take blessings from their teachers.
8. Various cultural programs are organised by the students on this occasion.
9. On this day students give flowers and gifts to their teachers.
10. Teachers’ Day is meant to celebrate the bond between the students and their teachers.
Also Read: Essay on Teachers Day in English
Teachers Day Essay 10 Lines: Set 3
1. Teachers’ Day is celebrated in India every year on September 5 with great zeal and enthusiasm.
2. This day is celebrated in the memory of former President Dr. S Radhakrishnan.
3. He was a great scholar, philosopher, and above all a great teacher.
4. Teachers’ Day is the best occasion to extend our sincere gratitude to all the teachers.
5. Teachers are the pillars of a progressive society.
6. Teachers build our character and shape our future.
7. A teacher is a guide, motivator, and the ultimate source of a child’s inspiration.
8. On Teachers’ Day, various competitions and programs are organised in schools and colleges.
9. Students perform cultural activities like poems, songs, dance, and drama show to their love and respect for teachers.
10. Teacher is a friend, philosopher, and mentor who teaches good values and turns us into responsible citizens.
Also Read: Teachers Day Speech in English
Few Lines on Teachers Day: Set 4
1. Teachers’ Day is celebrated every year on September 5 to mark the birth anniversary of Dr. S Radhakrishnan.
2. Dr. Radhakrishnan was a staunch believer in education and was a well-known diplomat, scholar and above all a teacher.
3. Teachers’ Day is a mark of tribute to the contribution made by teachers to the society.
4. Teachers are like candles, they consume themselves to brighten the lives of others.
5. Teachers are responsible for shaping a child’s future, making him/her a better human being.
6. They not only give us knowledge but also teach us moral values, good manners, and discipline.
7. Teachers and students participate in various events, competitions, and sports on Teachers’ Day.
8. Students put on performances, speeches and host elaborate shows for their beloved teachers.
9. Students give gifts including handmade cards to teachers as a token of love and respect.
10. There is a valuable and significant contribution of teachers behind every successful person.
5 Lines on Teachers Day
1. Teachers’ Day is celebrated on 5th September every year.
2. It is celebrated on the birthday of former president Dr. S Radhakrishnan.
3. It’s the day to appreciate the hard work and dedication of teachers.
4. Students organise various programs on this day.
5. Students give flowers, gifts, and greeting cards to show respect to their teachers.
Teachers Day 5 Lines
1. Teachers’ Day is celebrated in India on September 5 to mark the birthday of Dr. S Radhakrishnan.
2. Dr. Radhakrishnan was a renowned scholar, recipient of Bharat Ratna, first Vice- President, and second President of India.
3. It is celebrated as a tribute to the contribution made by teachers to the society.
4. Students celebrate this day in schools and colleges with great joy and happiness.
5. Several cultural events are organised on this occasion to appreciate the contribution of teachers.
1. Report Writing on Teachers Day Celebration
2. 10 lines on My Favourite Teacher
3. Conversation Between Teacher and Student