10 Lines on Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan in English: Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was a former President, scholar, and philosopher. In this article, you’ll get 3 sets of 10 lines on Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. So, let’s get started.
10 Lines on Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan: Set 1
1. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was a great philosopher, politician, and academic.
2. He served as the first Vice President and second President of India.
3. He was born on September 5 1888 in Tiruttani, Tamil Nadu.
4. His father’s name was Sarvepalli Veeraswami and his mother’s name was Sitamma.
5. Dr. Radhakrishnan was a brilliant student since his childhood.
6. He completed his graduation and post-graduation from Madras Christian College.
7. He was awarded Bharat Ratna in 1954 by the Indian Government.
8. His birthday is celebrated every year as Teachers’ Day in India.
9. He took his last breath on April 17, 1975.
10. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan’s life is an inspiration for us.
10 Lines on Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan: Set 2
1. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was an Indian leader, scholar, and philosopher.
2. He was born to a Brahmin family in Tiruttani, Tamil Nadu on September 5, 1888.
3. He was elected as the first Vice President and then as the second president of India.
4. He was an incredible student and later became a legendary teacher.
5. He earned his bachelor’s degree and master’s degree from Madras Christian College.
6. Radhakrishnan won several scholarships throughout his academic life, despite facing a lack of finances.
7. He believed that teachers are the best minds who help in building and developing the nation.
8. Dr. Radhakrishnan was honoured with the country’s highest civilian award Bharat Ratna in 1954.
9. Teachers’ Day is celebrated in India every year to mark the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
10. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan breathed his last on April 17, 1975.
Also Read: Teachers Day Speech in English
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Essay 10 Lines: Set 3
1. Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, a scholar, philosopher, and statesman was born on September 5, 1888 in Tiruttani, Tamil Nadu.
2. After completing his schooling from Voorhees College in Vellore he attended Madras Christian College.
3. From there he earned a master’s degree in Philosophy in 1906.
4. He wrote the book titled ‘The Philosophy of Rabindranath Tagore’ in 1917 and placed Indian philosophy on world map.
5. In 1918, he was appointed as Professor of Philosophy at the University of Mysore.
6. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan became the Vice President of India in 1952 and in 1962 he became the President of India.
7. Radhakrishnan was awarded Bharat Ratna, the highest civilian award in India, in 1954.
8. He was an extraordinary teacher who dedicated his life for the betterment of education and the youth of the country.
9. In India, Teachers’ Day is observed to honour the birthday of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
10. The legendary philosopher passed away on 17 April 1975 in Chennai.