10 Lines on Elephant in English: In this article, you are going to read 10 lines about elephant. You can also write 5 sentences about elephant in english from these 10 lines. These 10 lines will be helpful for all the students as well as kids. So, let’s begin.
10 lines on Elephant: Set 1
1. The elephant is the national heritage animal of India.
2. It is a very large and strong animal.
3. Elephants live in the forest.
4. It has four legs, a long trunk, small eyes, two white tasks, two big ears and a short tail.
5. The elephant is a vegetarian animal. They eat green grass, leaves, fruits, etc.
6. They are very intelligent and faithful.
7. Elephants are mostly seen in Asia and Africa.
8. In the old time they were used in war.
9. Elephants are used for traveling and carrying heavy loads.
10. It is our responsibility to protect this animal.
Also Read: Essay on Elephant
Elephant 10 Lines: Set 2
1. Elephants are the largest living animals on land.
2. It is characterized by its highly dexterous long trunk, long curved tusks, and massive ears.
3. Elephants use their trunk for breathing, smelling, sucking up water, and grasping objects.
4. Elephants are very intelligent and sensitive animals.
5. They eat plants, grasses, leaves, fruits, branches, and tree bark.
6. Elephants live in family groups.
7. There are two species of elephants – Asian elephants and African elephants.
8. The sad news is elephants are in danger of becoming extinct.
9. They are intensively hunted for their ivory tasks.
10. We have to protect elephants if we want them to survive.
Also Read: 10 Lines on Cow
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The trunk is used for breathing, feeding, drinking, bathing, sprinkling, smelling, etc.
Tasks are used to defense, offense, lifting objects, digging the ground, food gathering, etc.
African elephants can range from 5,000 pounds (2,267 kilograms) to more than 14,000 pounds (6,350 kilograms). Asian elephants weigh on average between 6,000 and 12,000 pounds (2,750 and 5,420 kilograms).