Essay on Elephant: Elephant is the biggest animal on earth. In this article, you are going to learn how to write an essay or paragraph on elephant in English. We’ve included 2 essays (100, 150 words) and 10 lines on elephant in this post.
Essay on Elephant [100 Words]
The elephant is one of the largest animals. Its natural habitat is thick jungle. Most of the elephants are found in the deep forests of Africa, Burma (Myanmar), India etc. But tamed elephants are very useful to man. It has thick legs, a huge body, large ears, small eyes, great white tusks, a long trunk and a small tail. It uses its trunk like a hand. The elephant picks things up with its trunk and puts them into its mouth. It sucks water with its trunk. They are trained to draw heavy loads and to do many other useful works.
Essay on Elephant [150 Words]
The elephant is declared the heritage animal of India. This is a just appreciation of the largest of all animals in India. This honor is also due to this animal for various reasons.
First, in Indian religion and legendary accounts, this is highly honored. Elephant’s head forms the head of lord Ganapati who is worshipped before all other deities.
Moreover, this is perhaps the largest of all animals and quiet by nature. In Indian legends, elephants are also described as effectively used on battle-fields. In a good many parts of the land, this is tamed and made to work to please and serve human needs.
Even a dead elephant is costly enough. Its ivory tusks are very valuable. Its strong bones are used to form costly combs, buttons and other luxury goods. In fact, this animal is held in our land as a symbol of love and friendship. Preservation of this species is an urgent necessity.
10 lines on Elephant
1. The elephant is the national heritage animal of India.
2. It is a very big and strong animal.
3. The elephant lives in the forest.
4. It has four legs, a long trunk, small eyes, two white tasks, two big ears and a short tail.
5. The elephant is a vegetarian animal. They eat green grass, leaves, fruits, etc.
6. They are very intelligent and faithful.
7. The elephant is mostly seen in Asia and Africa.
8. In the old time they were used in war.
9. Elephants are used for traveling and carrying heavy loads.
10. It is our responsibility to protect this animal.
Read More Essays: