My Village Essay 10 Lines: In this article, you are going to learn to write my village essay 10 lines in English. Here, We’ve given 4sets of examples. These 10 lines will be helpful for students of all classes (LKG, UKG, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12). So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
My Village Essay 10 Lines: Set 1
1. The name of my village is manpur.
2. It is a small village.
3. It is 50 km away from Kolkata.
4. About one thousand people live in my village.
5. They are not rich but very kind-hearted.
6. Most of the people in my village are farmers.
7. The villagers live a happy and peaceful life.
8. My village has a primary school and a post office.
9. The village is very neat and clean.
10. I love my village very much.
10 Lines on My Village: Set 2
1. The name of my village is Afjalpur.
2. It is located in Kanpur Nagar district.
3. The village is surrounded by beautiful greenery.
4. It has a population of about 2000 people.
5. The villagers are very honest and hard-working
6. The main livelihood of the villagers is agriculture.
7. My village has a local market where people buy and sell things.
8. There is a primary school and health care centre in my village.
9. The villagers always live together in peace and harmony.
10. I am very proud of my village.
Also Read: Paragraph on My Village
My Village 10 Lines: Set 3
1. The name of my village is Malipara.
2. People from different castes and communities live here.
3. All the villagers live with unity and cooperation.
4. A pucca road connects the village with the district town.
5. My village is full of crops, vegetables and fruit trees.
6. There is a primary school and a higher secondary school in my village.
7. There is a big pond and a playground in my village.
8. There is a big market which sits twice a week.
9. My village is a dirt-free ideal village.
10. I am blessed to live in such a village.
Also Read: 10 Lines on My School
10 Lines Essay on My Village: Set 4
1. The name of my village is Faridpur.
2. It is a small village located Siwan District of Bihar State.
3. The river Daha flows through the eastern side of the village.
4. Various types of trees and plants have given the village a natural beauty.
5. There is a pucca road in the village which is paved and wide.
6. There is a population of about 3000 people in my village.
7. Paddy, Wheat, Mustard, pulses, sugarcane etc. are grown in my village.
8. My village has a primary school, a charitable hospital, a post office, and a market.
9. People of different professions and religions live here together.
10. We all work together towards the development of our village.