My Self in English 20 Lines: In this article, you are going to read my self in English 20 lines. These 20 lines will be helpful for students of all classes (nursery, LKG, UKG, classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12). So, let’s get started.
My Self in English 20 Lines: Set 1
1. My name is Rahul.
2. I am nine years old.
3. I live in Delhi.
4. I read in class 4.
5. I am a student of Delhi Public School.
6. There are four members in my family.
7. My father is a doctor.
8. My mother is a housewife.
9. I am a bright student.
10. My favourite subject is maths.
11. My favourite teacher is Aman sir.
12. I am very punctual and disciplined.
13. I get up early In the morning.
14. I respect all my elders.
15. My hobby is drawing.
16. My favourite game is cricket.
17. My best friend is Amit.
18. My mother tongue is Hindi.
19. I eat healthy food.
20. I want to be a doctor like my father.
Also Read: 10 Lines on Myself
Myself 20 Lines in English: Set 2
1. My name is Dipika Sen.
2. I live in Kolkata.
3. I am ten years old.
4. I read in 5th standard.
5. The name of my school is Calcutta Girls’ High School.
6. My father is a businessman.
7. My mother is a teacher.
8. I have a younger brother.
9. I believe in simple living and high thinking.
10. I am sincere in my studies.
11. My favourite subject is English.
12. My aim in life is to be a Teacher.
13. My hobbies are singing and dancing.
14. My favourite game is badminton.
15. I am honest and truthful.
16. I always respect my elders.
17. I have many friends in school.
18. My birthday is on 3rd September.
19. My mother tongue is Bengali.
20. I work hard to achieve my dreams.